The unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology is a non-surgical, scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of fat in trouble spots such as the abdomen, flanks or under the chin in as little as one session. CoolSculpting® is FDA-cleared to treat 9 different areas of the body: visible bulges under the chin and jawline areas, thighs, abdomen and flanks, along with bra fat back fat, underneath the buttocks and upper arms.
- #1 Non-Invasive Fat Reduction
- Non-Surgical Alternative to Liposuction
- FDA cleared and scientifically proven
- Eliminate fat without surgery or downtime
- Freeze away bulges that resist diet and exercise
- Target fat on the belly, hips, thighs, arms, chin & more
HOW DOES COOL SCULPTING WORK?
Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
CoolSculpting® effectively target fat cells underneath the skin without damage to the skin or surrounding tissues. Treated fat cells are frozen and then die.
In the weeks that follow, the body naturally processes and eliminates these dead fat cells. Treated fat cells are gone for good!*
THE COOLSCULPTING TREATMENT
Your provider will apply a clear gel pad to the treatment area. This creates a barrier between the cooling panel and your skin. Clinical trials have demonstrated CoolSculpting® to be safe and effective in reducing fat in certain areas.
You’ll feel a slight sucking sensation as the applicator adheres to your body. During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb.
One treatment with CoolSculpting® reduces up to 20-25% of fat cells in the treated area. You may need more than one treatment to reach your desired results and get the most out of your CoolSculpting® experience.
IS COOLSCULPTING RIGHT FOR ME?
SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION
Every CoolSculpting® session is different—it all depends on your natural body shape and the specific areas of fat you are targeting. Your treatment is completely customizable and your provider will work with you to create a plan that’s quite literally made for you.
- The number of fat cells is set during childhood and adolescence and varies little during adulthood.
- Some individuals may have stubborn pockets of fat that are more difficult to reduce despite diet and exercise.
- These stubborn pockets may vary greatly from person to person, because we all carry fat in different areas of our bodies.
COOLSCULPTING BEFORE AND AFTER*
THE LEADING COOLSCULPTING PROVIDER
Certified Coolsculpting Specialist
FINANCE YOUR COOLSCULPTING AND COOLTONE TREATMENT
WARM UP TO A NEW WAY TO PAY FOR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
We are happy to offer two financing programs for our patients to choose from; CareCredit and GreenSky!